Friday, December 3, 2010

Updates..........

DORMANT - the only word that I could use to describe my current blog. It's been around 3 months I didn't blog since the last post. Sorry to those who're waiting for my updated post and I couldn't update the blog as regular as before because I do not have laptop with me during my work time. So, I will just update the blog when I have the chances to do so.





After struggling for quite a period of time for finding job, finally I managed to get a job. Thanks to Malayan Banking Berhad (MBB) for offered me a job title 'Credit Analyst' under Graduate Credit Trainee (GCT) program. I joined the program since 11 October 2010. The program started with 4 months training (Classroom + Attachment) and then will be posted to business centre / branch after the training period.

The overall program up to now is okay, just that the flow of the program is somewhat troublesome. I have to travel here and there for the past 1 and half month, even hard for me to find a place to stay during my branch attachment. It's okay when this flow apply to local, but how about outstation people like me? Carrying the whole bag move here and there. Oh gosh!

For the classroom training, I would appreciate those materials provided to me as I think it's quite useful to give a brief explanation about the entire courses. Not only that, the overall trainers assigned were full of experienced. So, they can shared their experienced and knowledge while explaninig to us. MBB Medan Tuanku was the branch for my 1st attachment. All of the staffs are very nice and friendly. Sometimes, they're funny too... I had learned a lot of new things during the 3 weeks attachment and I'm appreciated those staffs who really taught and guided me throughout the period.

Now I'm having my 2nd training (Business Centre training) in Kuala Terengganu BC. One week had past, left 2 more weeks for me to 'learn' at there... (Hopefully I manage to learn something new for the coming 2 weeks). Up to now, I could say the training in BC is kinda boring. The quiet environment and everybody's busy with their stuffs make me feel 'empty' with the training. It's like doing nothing! I really wish that I could 'lend them my hand' and at the same time, I'll be given chances to practice some on the job tasks. If not, I cant imagine how my day will be for the next 2 weeks. Pray hard to GOD.

My Classmates and I with one of the trainer (Suzie Lim):


That's all for now.. Till the next updates...... =) Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear that you've landed a job! All the best in ur new venture :)

wei^loon said...

Thanks, Steven..
Hope you've your great time at there too ^^
All d best and take care =)