Monday, December 27, 2010

Yey!!!

Finally, I can online!! Guess what? I just bought new laptop for myself. DELL XPS 14 is the model that I choosed this time. I switched the service to DELL after had tried the service of Acer (my first laptop) for the past 5 years. Hopefully this one won't make me feel regret and disappointed =). It's cost me RM2,999 and the mode of payment is 12 months installment with 0 interest(where the only way I afford).

Hmm... Just 2 days before the decision of buying new laptop, I had bought the perfume for myself. It's BURBERRY BRIT. Actually I had hunting for perfume long time ago, just can't really decide on what brand suit me the most. But, at last I had found this brand quite suit me. So, decided to give it a try. At that time, they having promotion and I can get a set of perfume (Perfume + shave cream + shower gel) for only RM300.



This 2 items already boost up my expenses. But, buying these things just to reward ourself from daily hard work. So, I think it shouldn't be a matter as long as we know the limit of spending. Spend rationally and wisely wouldn't give much impact on us. Problems will only occur when we start to spend without proper planning.

Today is the first leg of Piala Suzuki Final match between Malaysia and Indonesia which held in Stadium Bukit Jalil. My friends and I went to the MBB Cafe to watch and give support to our national team. In fact, the national team did not disappoint us and the whole Malaysia supporters, where Malaysia won Indonesia 3-0.. A great game from Malaysia and I'm truly satisfied with their performance. Second leg will be held this Wednesday in Stadium Bung Karno, Indonesia. Malaysia is already 50% to win the title, just need to defend for the last 90 minutes to grab the trophy back to Malaysia!!~~



After watching the football match, we headed to OldTown for a drinks. It's seems like our culture to have a little gathering on Sunday(first day of meeting after most of us will going back home in weekends). It was a nice session where all of us make fun and jokes + laugh loudly. Happy to hang out with u guyz~.. "Kaki Buat Kecoh"..Haha!

It's time to sleep... tomorrow another new day and new week... Looking forward~~!!

No comments: