Saturday, December 4, 2010

Those Days....

Non-stop raining and it rains heavily. The weather is so cold and make me feel lazy and just want to be at home. Initially, I plan to invite some friends for having 'yamchar' session this evening, but the weather make me 'put the plan aside'..



While at home doing nothing, suddenly I'm thinking back the past. 'The Past' that I mean is during my University lifetime. Frankly, I miss the University time. There're so many sweet and sour time happened for the past 4 years. The moment of "Laugh together, Mad together, Sigh together" were really unforgettable. Here are some of the moments that're still fresh in my mind until today:

(a) Having revision with Wei Bing for Statistic subject until 2.30am

(b) Stanley will be the last to report in group before we start our group journey to class

(c) Night time lepak with Jaslynn, Siew San, Steffi, Chui Woon, Wei Bing, Alex, Stanley and Kok Kin besides the Ixora Swimming Pool

(d) Yifa and De Kai sending me to Pantai Hospital for suspected dengue

(e) All group leader discussing outside Mr. Halim room to decide who'll be the event director (All in blured and kan chiong face)

(f) Discussion and meeting for the event (especially basement of Ixora Apartment)

(g) Indah assisted me in producing video and many more for our event project

(h) Huey Lian be our driver for Friday Pasar Malam (Malim) and outing during weekends

(i) Stanly who contributed me the most for my birthday (5)

(j) Johnson Lim help me out when I'm in blurring moment & accompany me whole day for choosing the present for her.

(k) Kim Thor sacrified his sleep hours just to listen to my story

(l) Group to Genting and Group to Singapore

There're more sweet memories and if I continue to list, I wont be able to finish list it. Although there're some I miss out, it doesn't mean I forget. All the 4 years memories will store forever and ever in my life...

3 comments:

fendy_ahmad said...

Really proud to have you as my student for the period between mid-2006 up to mid-2010 :)

All the best to my anak murid, adik and supporter !

yuyu said...

miss the day when we kap siao+ing.. luckily that i knew u all as my friends, so that my 4 years uni life is not bored.. =P

VinZ said...

hahahhaa..mmg blur je the time discus..satu bulatan tu kita do n discus..tibe2 je my name keluar terkejut aku..thn our beloved treasurer yg tak knl i masa tu tibe2 setuju..lg i terkejut..hahahaa..but i was honour to work wit u guysss..mmg miz lah the moment..althoug otak sakit n stress..tp hpy cz dpt knl u all