Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holiday-Day1

I spent my 1st day of holiday in Malacca, and it was not bad actually. While thinking of what to eat as my lunch, I get a "buzz!" from my friend, who invited me to go for "Yong Tau Fu". Huhu.. That's nice.. At least, I no need to face difficulties in finding foods. (No maggi please, phobia!)

Hehe, after the luch, I went to find Mr Fendy to chit chat and gossip-gossip about so many things. The topics inlude in our chit-chat were:
(a) Industrial Training Matters
(b) FYP Matters
(c) Foods
(d) Politics
(e) Behavior of Malaysia Citizens
(f) etc etc

Not only both of us, Mr Mustapha (Mr Fendy's roommate) also joined the chat together. Haha! Experiences sharing, asking opinions and so on.. The situation was like 3 lecturers were chatting ( Haha, berangan lagi!).. I spent about 2 hours there. I have to miss Mr Fendy for 2 more sems before he teach me back in Delta 2nd sems and 3rd sems. =P

After that, I took a bus to JJ. I make a small shopping there, bought something for the Chinese New Year goods to bring back my hometown. I felt to eat Prosperity Burger too right after the shopping, but at last I didn't. I think I will eat at Mc's D (LCCT) later. If not, at hometown la... Hehe..

Now I make a final preparation for my luggages. I will leave Melaka around 2pm. This sems I choose to sit airplane for going back my hometown. Huhu~~

Happy Holidays everyone! See you all on 2nd Feb 2009. Chaoz..~

No comments: