Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's the time

Finally, Chinese New Year reached the day 6th. So fast, celebration in KT going to end now. I will leave my family members and friends and going back to Melaka tonight. I have to go Seremban (Terminal One) first because I bought the ticket too late and all the ticket to Malacca already sold out. I had no choice and bought Seremban ticket, and change bus to Malacca at 7am tomorrow.

I feel so sad to leave my hometown because for me, I think I have not finish enjoy myself with my hometown friends, crazy together with them very syok and happy! I will miss you all, my dear friends! See you all again! I choose to back tonight because I have Monday, 8am class.. (sigh!) If not, at least, I can enjoy 1 more day here.. What to do.. Just follow the timetable and go to class la.. zzz...

After this, it's turn to celebrate with my MMU friends.. Wait for me ya, friends! Going to stop now la.. Final checking for my luggage before leave tonight 9.30pm. Bye!

No comments: