Friday, January 23, 2009

House Cleaning

The whole week was busy with house cleaning for Chinese New Year, that's why the blog was not updated for quite a long time. I believed everybody was busying with house cleaning too.

There is 2 days left to reach Chinese New Year, the year of OX. I'm so happy and excited for the coming Chinese New Year. I can gather with my family members, relatives, and friends during that period. I noticed that I just have an opportunity to meet all my hometown friends during Chinese New Year because we're studying different places and different holidays, so hard for us to meet frequently. So, this Chinese New Year will become good chance for all of us to meet together.

The result for Trimester 2 2008/09 was released today too, but it's only PASS/FAIL status. My result was satisfied me and feel relief to enjoy during the Chinese New Year. If the result have not release before Chinese New Year, I guess most of the MMU students will be in no-mood celebrating Chinese New Year. Haha!

No comments: