Sunday, January 11, 2009

Over!

Yes! It was over. I finished all my final paper on 10th Jan (last paper). Many of my friends ended theirs' on 8th or 9th, but I have to wait until the last day and last slot of the exam. What to do, it was co-curiculum subject.

This paper basically quite easy and I managed to answer it la.. The things that I had studied got covered in the paper la, but the creative writing part really test the theater student's imagination and creativity. Haha! The story required us to write about 300-500 words and must included diaogues, complication and resolution in that story. Nice question!

The time after the exam was spent with my housemates for gaming. We gaming like crazy! ( Like no tomorrow~).. Haha! But that is normal la I guess. What can I do some more? Actually plan to go out, but no peoples invite me. So, just stay at home la! Today when I woke up, some of my housemates already back to their hometown. You sure wondering why I have not going back hometown yet, right? I back on 13th Jan 2009 (Peoples respond : Wah, so late!) because I have to wait my friend and we back together with flight.

Now my mood is towards the Chinese New Year. I'm so happy and excited when think of Chinese New Year because I can meet with my hometown friends all together. This is the only chance we can meet since all of us study at different places and the holiday period is different for each University/College. In short, once a year la! Haha...

Oh, so tired now.. Have a rest first.. Tata~~

2 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

enjoy your break :)

wei^loon said...

Miss Lim.. !!! Miss you so much!
Thanks ya.. Now holiday and in CNY mood already.. Haha...

Wishing Miss and family Happy Chinese New Year.. :)