Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog's New Look



Today is the 3rd day for the year 2010. I had decided to change the new template and new title for my blog. As peoples said, new year must have something "new"... The purpose is just to improve further from what we had did for the past. Haha!

Basically, the color of the template for the year 2010 will be a bit darken compared to last year's template. It brings no meaning as just to set darker background for my blog. Will it look nicer or the previous one nicer? Lol..

While for the title of my blog for the year 2010, I had changed to "Thoughts.Memories" to replace "Journey of Thousand Miles Begins By A Single Step". I believed those peoples who frequently visited to my blog, once they heard the phrase of "Journey of Thousand Miles Begins By A Single Step", they will think of me~ Thank you so much, readers! But, from now on, "Thoughts.Memories" ya...

As we know, I will end my degree life in MMU in May 2010. So, i will pen down all my thoughts into my blog and frame it into my memories~ So, the title of "Thoughts.Memories" will be quite suitable for 2010~

No comments: