Monday, January 11, 2010

A Visit to Hospital SNZ



I wake up early, around 8.10am this morning to go to the hospital. Opps.. I'm not sick, I'm just healthy.. The purpose I went to the hospital in the early morning is to accompany my grandma for her follow-up check up. Her appointment was at 9am. So, we reached the hospital around 8.50am.

Honestly, I didn't go to the hospital for a long time. I remembered the last time I went there when the name of the hospital was still Hospital Kuala Terengganu (HKT). But now, the hospital had changed its name to Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah (HSNZ). After we got our number to wait for the turn, the time shown was 9.20am. Unfortunately, we had to wait for around 2 hours to be served by the doctor! We entered the room sharp at 11.15am! Haiz.. The 2 hours time past so slow.. Truthfully, I'm very bored while waiting and wish the hospital has wireless connection so that I can surf the net. But unluckily, "my wishes will only come true in my dream!" During the 2 hours time, I just can see the nurses and hospital staffs walk here and there, busying with their stuffs plus the patients who wait patiently to be served by the doctor.

After my grandma get served by the doctor, we went to the pharmacy counter to collect her medicine. We leave the hospital sharp at 12pm. A boring but nice experienced for me today when accompanied my grandma to the hospital.

1 comment:

wei^loon said...

Hi, 凡..
Thanks for visiting my blog ya..
Hope u enjoyed and have a nice day~

Be Happy!