Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sports Week



1st week of the last semester had passed. I'm just back from the last lecture class of the week (E-commerce) and the class was kinda noisy + lecturer explanation speed was very fast. I guess the class started to become noisy because the lecturer's speed was too fast and the student might lost interest on it.

I would called the week as Sports Week for the whole week 1. The reason why is because I had being actively in sports for the week. It begins with the jogging activity with Huey Lian, Ying Nong, De Kai and Kim Thor in Taman Rekreasi Ayer Keroh on last Monday. After the jog, the mind and body feel very fresh but unfortunately, both of my leg get minor injured due to the size of the shoes not suit with my size of leg. It was a nice jogging session with all of you.

On Tuesday, I had being invited by Stanly Gan for playing basketball. I had agreed and 4 peoples involved in this game, who are Stanly, Kim Thor, Chun Wei and Me. Although the playing style was simple, again, it was a nice game and all of us play happily. The main purpose of the sports is to have a healthy life, not to see who is the winner and who is the loser.

Today (Thursday), Chun Wei had planned for a badminton match. Overall, 6 peoples (Chun Wei, Vinz, Johnson, De Kai, Sing Yien and Me) had joined for this game and we played in MBMB Hall, Bukit Beruang from 4pm - 6pm. First of all, thanks to Vinz for help us to book the court (The procedure is a bit leceh). Anyhow, I could say everyone is playing and showing a good performance during the match.. Awesome! Hope to have the match again next week. =)

Playing sports is tiring, but after play the sports, I can feel of the fresh mind and body. Not only that, it also give me a healthier lifestyle and be more closer to each of my friends.

No comments: