Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Nice Weekend

Friday and Saturday considered as weekends in Terengganu. Last Friday, my family and I had decided to visit to Kelantan. The purpose is to buy some CNY clothes and do some window shopping. But for me, it's to make my day more beautiful rather than being boring staying at home doing nothing. It's tiring after the whole day of shopping, but nice shopping with my family.

This morning, wake up at 7.15am in the morning to attend the "Program Bakti Remaja" organized by ADUN Bandar (YB Toh Chin Yaw) as the representative of whole state government. The program suppose to start on 8am - 9am. But unfortunately, the program starts at 9.30am and it begins with the speech of few members of the MCA Terengganu.

Around 11am, there is a tea break session and after that, peoples who attended are required to line up to get the voucher before exchange with the RM200.00 cash. Thanks to the state government of Terengganu. If the BLUES want to win the heart of rakyat in the future, it's better to develop the state well + concern on what's the rakyat needs and wants. :D

Tonight, I going back to Melaka again to continue my last semester in MMU which will begins on this coming Monday. I hope everything going smoothly during the last semester and I will enjoy myself for the last semester in degree life. On the other hand, I felt regret of the ERU of MMU in this trimester. Up to now, the result for the last semester has not been release. I had been waiting since last Wednesday (Normally, the result will be released on the Wednesday of 3rd week of trimester break). I hope ERU can improve their work efficiency in the future so that MMU will remain competitive in the education world!

All d best peoples in the coming new semester!

No comments: