Friday, January 15, 2010

Thanks, bro!



I could said today (14-01-2010) is the first time I having drinking session with Kim Thor in Kuala Terengganu - a best friend that I get closer when we're both in MMU.

I had promised him that both of us will out for a drinking session before he going back to Melaka. So, I had choose today (2.30pm) for our drinking session since he will going back tonight. Our venue of the drinking session is in First Station. Unfortunately, i had late for about 30 minutes due to traffic jam.. Sorry thor for the half an hour delay. Hope you don't mind..

We had spent around 2 hours for our drinking session. During the 2 hours, we had shared our stories that happened currently and also in the past. Thor had shared many of his life stories + valuable experience to me.. (The content of course Private & Confidential). After that, his turn to listen to my story.. I'm in dilemma.. Luckily you give me support, you give me spirit, you give me some brilliant opinions and suggestions! Thanks bro! Appreciate it so much! I'm very lucky to have a best friend like you~

We headed home around 5pm. Actually plan for a longer session, but Thor seems haven't pack his thing for tonight going back to Melaka. So we ended our session and we shall continue in Melaka. Haha~

See you soon!

3 comments:

Kim Thor said...

Late for 30 minutes??? Of course I don't mind ^^

Hopefully what I have shared yesterday do really helps you. Remember that we are in the last sem =)

fendy_ahmad said...

Dear Wei Loon and Kim Thor,

May your final sem in MMU brings lots of happiness and experiences.

After May, 2010 .. both of you will say 'goodbye' to me :)

wei^loon said...

Kim Thor: Really paiseh ma since I promised you 2.30pm.. =D Yeah.. Hopefully ya..

Mr. Fendy: The coming semester will be our last semester in MMU. Luckily, kita berdua still "bergelar" anak murid Cikgu Fendy in the last semester..

We will say "goodbye" physically, but mentally, U're always in my heart.. U're forever my CIKGU FENDY yang wei loon sayang~ :D