Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Moment to Remember

A drink session on 6th January 2010 at The 2 Cafe. The nice environment is good for chit-chat. I'm quite happy to meet back my old friends which I didn't meet them for a long time. The session held around 2 hours.

Attendee:
1. Me
2. Yuan Yen
3. Siew Yen
4. Xin Ying
5. Zhen Yong
6. Fu Siang
7. Tze Ping
8. Doris
9. Jia Wen
10. Annie Cheng
11. Wei Siang

During our chit chat session, we had chat about few interesting topic. One of the topic is we try to recall back the things had happened during our secondary life. After that, I just realised how naughty I am during my secondary... Wahaha~ Nice memories.. Although became a librarian during 2003-2005, but I'm still naughty and "suka buat bising!"

Suddenly, Tze Ping had raised a topic of the seating position during Form 2. All of us had cracked head to think of how the position look like and I totally no idea on the position. I just can remembered the person I sit with only (Of course my buddy, Johnson Chuah). Tze Ping had raised this topic because he suddenly think of a funny things during "History Class" that made the teacher very angry of our class- famous class [2D - year 2002].

After that, all of us sharing the story of our current university life. I can concluded that the UTAR students were extremely rich. Their house was fully furnished and they even have a big plasma TV, Astro, Big Sofa, and even projector in their house. They really enjoy their university life till the max! Wuhoo!

All of us headed back home around 11.40pm.. Since some my friends have to work on the next day, we have to end the session earlier. But for me, 11.40pm can consider as "The Night Is Still Young!" Lol~

Hope to have a drink session with all of them again soon~ ... Miss ^_^



Form 5 - 2005... Miss U All~

2 comments:

khim said...

Yiieerr..So sad that i had missed it...Cause im sick tat day...

wei^loon said...

Oh.. U sick arr.. Ish ish~ No worries.. Next time lo.. Take care~