Sunday, December 9, 2007

Critique essay

Time is flowing and i just start feel nervous about my critique essay that must be submit on tomorrow morning. As a university student, is a common for me to delay the work until the last minutes because I have lots of work to do, other subject assignment for example.

So, i began writing my critique essay yesterday and at first 3 hours i just sit there without a word. No idea what I suppose to write. It's really TOUGH work for me. But as i realize the time is become shorter and shorter, i began my writing until 1 and half pages. Still left certain part for today to complete it.

Hopefully, my work is acceptable. If not, i going face trouble! Wait for my fate in tomorrow English class..

Try to learn not to be last minutes student but every time I fail because of 2 reasons:
(a) The task is tough make me delay it.
(b) Lot of time for me to finish it, so take it easy!

2 comments:

fendy_ahmad said...

Mr Radzuan Radzali.... I took Advanced English under him during my 3rd semester of Beta Year :)

Mr Radzuan is a very cool lecturer, hard to smile but hard to get angry .. Always neutral all the time :D

wei^loon said...

Haha.. Miss Mr Radzuan already ? :)
Yeah.. He's nice lecturer!