Friday, December 14, 2007

Cyberprenuership Business Project

Today, me had invited my ex-lecturer, Mr Fendi Ahmad went to the cyberprenuership business project which had held at President Square. The events held for 3 days, which will be end on tomorrow, 14-12-2007. There was not that much stalls at there, maybe due to the short semester of the academic calendar now.

So, after my Psychology class at 12pm, me and him went to there and saw many peoples there. We went through all the stalls and i noticed that i became "famous" when walked with him. This is because when reached every stalls, the seller will shout: "Sir, come buy and support us!" Then, he must think a reason to reject those people or else he needs to buy. I heard that mostly reason he used was:
(a) Later I come again. I buy that time.
(b) Tomorrow Tomorrow..
(c) I had bought many food already. Next time la..

Me an him had bought not less food at there. The food that i bought is for my lunch. And i get free Hot Dog Bun at the price of RM1.80 because Mr Fendi treat me. Thank you Mr Fendi.
After about 40 minutes at there, both of us leave there and i went back home and had my lunch.

2 comments:

fendy_ahmad said...

Hye Wei Loon,

Thanks for publicized my name in your blog :D Really a free promotion for me.. hahahaa...

As you know my motto as a lecturer is always ' MY STUDENT IS MY PRIORITY ' ... ;)

wei^loon said...

Haha.. Welcome.. If I'm not posting, many people know about this lecturer also.. :)
Yeah.. UR motto as a lecturer so GREAT!!!