Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birhtday, DADDY!!!

Today is my daddy 47th birthday. So, tonight my family members plan to have a dinner in a restaurant. After that, go back home and eat cake. YEAH!!!!

As for now, I update my blog while me busying with my Pre-course registration. Up until now, i just managed to register 5 subjects out of 6 subject that I suppose to take next semester. 1 more subject that haven't register is BBF1014 ( Financial Management I ). The reason why I cannot register is because they only offer 4 slots of tutorial class, which were all full. I think I have to wait until this Wednesday just can register it.

This morning I woke up at the early of 9am to do my Pre-course Registration, but unluckily the server database of MMU are not available. I keep tried and tried but still can't. Finally, my classmate sent an sms to me and told me the registration is available. Once I enter and start to register, I found out that most of the sections were already full. According to 1 of my friend, the Pre-course Registration was available at 11.30am, while me 12.10pm just began to register. That why there was left not much empty slots available.

Birthday message: Happy Birthday to Melissa Tan. Her birthday is on 23rd of December too.

No comments: