Thursday, December 27, 2007

End of Lecture/Tutorial for Trimester 2 2007/08

Today is the last day of the lecture session for Psychology and the last for my Trimester 2 2007/08. As for now, every subject had finish taught and my task now is to start my revision for my upcoming Final Exam which will be start on 31st Dec 2007.

Although it is a bit run out of time since i took 4 subject this trimester, i had to do my revision as soon as possible. Otherwise, i will face difficulties to answer those questions. For just now Psychology class, what the lecturer told me that although the question for PPS1014 Final Exam is 80 MCQ, but the question will be very tough and tricky. So, must think out of the box for every single question. Think Critically!!! Haiz~ I think other subject also will be the same situation as the Psychology as it is FINAL EXAM.. Don't play play~~

Good luck for my friends in upcoming Final Exam.. Happy Study :)

2 comments:

fendy_ahmad said...

Dear Wei Loon, budak Ganu ;)

All the best for uR fiNal Exam..
Believe in YourselF !

Regards,
Mr Fnd

wei^loon said...

Thx for the wishes, MR Fendi..