Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Midterm Over!!!

Finally, midterm was over.. Started with MPW2133 (Malaysian Studies) on 27th of Nov, continued with Psychology and just now Microeconomics. But i feel sad with the microeconomics paper, because i had did a silly mistake. Haiz~ But is ok.. Anything that over let it over.. Focus on final exam is more important.

As for now, lots of task wait for me. For English, i have to settle for my critique essay, as well as upcoming mock meeting, novel Dracula and final exam. My MPW2133 presentation also around the corner. With now the situation left less than 1 month to final exam, i had lots of things need to settle, i just can wish myself good luck till the last day of final exam.

For my friends who sit for SPM and STPM last month, i wish you all happy holiday!!!

No comments: