Thursday, December 20, 2007

DONE!

Today, all my presentation and assignments for all subject taken in Trimester 2 finished. Last night with the mock meeting at 9pm, continue with today business plan presentation for English. There is only left for final exam. The 1st subject is Microeconomics which is on 31st Dec 2007.
So, i better start my revision as soon as possible.

Tomorrow morning, i will be going back hometown due to the Hari Raya Aidiladha and Christmas. Although it is a short break, but i choose to go back hometown because:
(a) My housemates all going back hometown, left me alone if I'm not going back.
(b) Miss my daddy, mummy and brother~

I will be back to Malacca on 25th Dec 2007, which is Christmas Day.

*For FBL Beta students, 23rd Dec is a Pre-course Registration Day*

No comments: