Saturday, December 29, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Thank You 2007, Welcome 2008!!!

The time is flowing as 2007 already comes to the end. It's the time to say goodbye to 2007 once 1st Jan 2008 comes in 3 days time.

For the upcoming of every new year, I believe many peoples are start with the wish for their best life in the upcoming year, such as successful than previous year, always in healthy condition etc.., but it is better for me to look back what had happened in 2007 in my life. There are some sweet memories and sad cases for sure and this is called LIFE!!!

Let's see what is the things that happened to me in 2007:

Sweet Memories:
(a) Improvement in my Academic Achievement compared to before.
(b) My status upgrade to uncle and I have 2 nephew currently.
(c) One of the best drama presentation group of Malaysian Studies.
(d) Wonderful University life compared to last year.

Sad Cases
:
(a) Often get sick when in hometown.
(b) Cannot get much freedom in hometown.
(c) Have to say goodbye to my friends who shift to Cyberjaya Campus to further their degree.

This only the major problem that i can think currently. If i think of other either sweet memories or sad cases, i will blog again regarding this topic.

Final words, I hope that 2008 will be the better year for me throughout the year.. Hehe...
I wish that I could be:
(a) More successful in life (academic etc etc...)
(b) Keep Fit
(c) Have a girl friend
(d) No financial problems
(e) Anything that i can improve

No comments: